|St. Peter's, Interior|
- English. Being able to communicate easily is wonderful.
- St. Peter's, Woodmansterne. A church I love, full of people who love Jesus and have welcomed me with open arms.
- Churches in general. There are loads of them here. Even the smallest villages tend to have churches and towns and cities have a plethora.
- Coffee, especially Coffee#1, Costa and Neros.
- Tea. Good in Japan too but different.
- Pork Pies
- British TV
- NHS and access to medicines
- British humour
- Friends (Some of them on the right)
- Social understanding
- Relaxed hobbies
- Cheese. As in actual cheese and not cheese flavoured rubber.
- Not sweating 24/7 during the summer
- The countryside
Till Next Time!