Wednesday 16 February 2011

Little One - Sophie Madeleine


Intro

E C#m E B E
Oooohh Ooohhhh Ooooohhh Oooh Ooh


VERSE
C#m B
Oh, little one I know you grow so bold and strong.. Ohh ohhh

C#m B
Oh, beautiful there's no way you can go wrong... oohh oohh


CHORUS
E
But tread in my footsteps follow my heel

C#m B
I'll provide a break, a shield ohh ohh

ohh ohh


VERSE
C#m B
Oh, little one I know they'll be knocking at my door ohh...

C#m B
Oh, beautiful you'll go and you'll leave them wanting more...


CHORUS
E
But tread in my footsteps follow my heel

C#m B
I'll provide a break, a shield ohh ohh

C#m
Even when the cold wind's blowing right through

B
I'll cripple my back to shelter you....you...


BRIDGE

A E B
When they're calling your name

A E C#m B
Don't forget what you're leaving

A E B A
Cuz I'll be singing the same little song

E C#m B
That I taught you this evening

A E C#m B
By the fireside whilst you lay sleeping...

E
Little one..

E C#m E B E
Ooooohhhh Oooohhhh Oooohhhh Oooohhh


VERSE
C#m B
Now my girl, you'll fall for the one who doesn't care... Oooh oohh

C#m B
And how he'll hold your heart, oh how he'll hold your stare


CHORUS
BRIDGE

No comments:

Post a Comment